Global Engagement, based in the Office of Research, supports UCSB faculty, staff and students in their teaching, research and service missions around the globe.
What we do:
- Engage with faculty in order to serve as a campus resource for divisions, departments and units in their international academic engagements and program development.
- Communicate and advise on guidelines for international agreements and partnerships to promote programmatic success in accordance with campus policy.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration at UCSB that address global challenges.
- Support UCSB leadership in developing and advancing a global strategy.
- Map international activities at UCSB.
- Welcome international delegations to our campus.
Any collaborations involving transfer of funds by one party to another should establish separate agreements in accordance with policies and procedures applicable to the specific transaction. For more information please contact Global Engagement and we will advise.