The Science and Technology Scholarship Program for Overseas Study for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees is a component of the Science and Technology Resources Development Project for Vietnam funded by Vingroup. An affiliate of Vingroup, the VinAcademy Education & Training LLC (VinA), established a private, non-profit university named VinUniversity. The scholarship program, administered by VinUniversity, allows Vietnamese master’s and doctoral students to receive funding to pursue degrees in STEM subjects at UC Santa Barbara. More information on the program can be found at https://scholarships.vinuni.edu.vn/.
For applicants who have already obtained their letter of admission from UC Santa Barbara to study a Master's/Ph.D. program in a supported field or research area.
- Applicants with an offer of admission from UC Santa Barbara can apply to the Vingroup Scholarship Program via this website: https://scholarships.vinuni.edu.vn/masters-ph-d-scholarship-program.
- Applicants will complete the application and selection process of the Vingroup Scholarship Program.
For applicants who choose to apply for the Vingroup Scholarship prior to applying for admission to study at UC Santa Barbara.
- Applicants will first apply to the Vingroup Scholarship Program.
- For successful applicants, UC Santa Barbara will then share the list of applicants with their respective departments to facilitate the admission process to UC Santa Barbara.
- It is important to note that admission to UC Santa Barbara is not guaranteed. More information on the application process can be found at https://scholarships.vinuni.edu.vn/masters-ph-d-scholarship-program.
- A complete list of UC Santa Barbara's master’s and doctoral programs can be found at https://www.ucsb.edu/academics/graduate.